Friday, August 27, 2010

VIVA AMERICA, Townend!

From a recent article in the New York Times about air vests in eventing. They, of course, interviewed Oliver Townend (aka "the British bloke who took a doozy fall and is SO lucky to be alive") about his experience - indeed - with the Point Two Air Vest, and here is a little bit of what he said:

“I walked out of hospital the next day, where otherwise I would be in a box or in America for a month,” Townend said in a recent phone interview.

Well...... I find it interesting that he put being dead and being in America for a month on the same level. Thank you, Mister Townend! *big wink*

I'm sure he didn't mean it that way, but I could help but notice how everything was worded haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and, most importantly, Greta loves you for commenting ♥

Thanks guys!