Saturday, June 18, 2011

When you're down.....



... listen to feel-good Disney songs!

Now, in all seriousness... I know a couple of people out there who are going through some difficult stuff with horses, pets, family, etcetera right now. I am at the tail-end of some difficult medical problems myself, and at the beginning of it all, instead of getting bummed out (not that I wasn't, because we shouldn't be excited for such things haha!) I remembered this song and it got me PUMPED!

Like Donny Osmand's character said, you need strength and discipline to retrieve the arrow.

HI-YAH!

Sincerely,
A nerd and her horse ;)

2 comments:

  1. Theme song for every transman on the planet earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just take it! It was supposed to be encouraging lol!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and, most importantly, Greta loves you for commenting ♥

Thanks guys!