Tuesday, June 28, 2011

CHOCO!!!



Grampy's pony, Miss Choco! We've actually had her for almost a year now haha, I've just been so Greta-centric I suppose. Boo :(

But isn't she a cutie? Her AQHA name is Hot Chocolate Sundae, and she's by Zips Chocolate Chip. She's a bit lazy, but Grampy has taken her a long way. She's such a good girl. She also stretches very nicely when you post the trot lol. My legs were like jelly, so I felt it would not be fair to try and post the trot on her without stirrups haha!

And excuse the chair seat, my legs are a bit long on her :)

4 comments:

  1. Pretty Horse! She looks happy, too. Grampy must be very loving! Looks like you had fun today, despite the heat. Thanks for the cool music selection, too. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like her dark brown color. Nice canter and another nice horse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man that is one of my favorite songs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? I didn't know you knew of Two Door Cinema Club. My favorite little Irish lads! Them and U2 hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and, most importantly, Greta loves you for commenting ♥

Thanks guys!