Saturday, June 11, 2011

Riding 6-6-2011



lol excuse some of the filming. My poor brother couldn't quite figure how to work the Flip. And I think he took me a bit literally when I said, "Just keep the camera rolling on Greta." But bless him he got up as early as I did to film (which is about 7:00 in the morning now that it's so hot!)

Notice her trot is much more energetic, and her canter much better as well. I tried to get a simple lead change out of her towards the end of the video, had not prepared her very well, so she continued to counter canter and it was not bad at all, so I rolled with it! I felt her almost want to do a lead change, but I have no idea how to ask her for one lol, so I didn't help her out much there either! Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and, most importantly, Greta loves you for commenting ♥

Thanks guys!