- Developing a deeper and more elastic seat, especially in sitting the trot
- Getting and staying on the bit
- Collecting and extending Greta's gaits (she can do, I know she can!)
- Keep my legs still when posting the trot
- Better steering (heehee)
- Confidence: for the both of us!
Some inspirational pictures. Greta's sire: Pehrsson! I can totally see where she gets her good looks from. I want us to look as good as the pictures in the next few years - regardless of whether or not it's in a show, I don't care, I'm really more into learning dressage than showing at the moment. Believe me, we can pull it off.
Pictures from Caduceus Farm website.