Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Greta and Maximus...



I LOVED this pony. LOVED him. And that little smile reminded me of something Greta would do. Everything else... in my dreams. But still, can we not all imagine our horses as cartoon characters every now and then? Or perhaps that's just me being weird... again :)

BTW it's fun to go see these movies with horsey friends. Our nerdy joke of the night: "Did he just jump from a rooftop? That horse could do eventing! HAR HAR HAR HAR!!"

Soooooo, question of the week, or whenever I get around to posting again:

What cartoon (or live-action) horse does your pony remind you of?

I would have to say that Greta could be the Unicorn from The Last Unicorn.

Haha. In my dreams.

2 comments:

  1. My horse wouldn't be a cartoon horse. He'd be Oliver Twist. Had folks at my barn not known him for 5 years before I got him, his barn name would have been changed to Oliver right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! Greta is also known as "Audrey" around the barn. She would make a lovely equine Hepburn. Well, I can at least imagine her with that voice. I can see her saying "DAHHHLING!" a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and, most importantly, Greta loves you for commenting ♥

Thanks guys!