It completely disappeared over the winter, which once again confirms it's allergenic. She also does it without anything on her head, and it's not light-related.
So, a question to you guys (and I will be asking the vet): are any of you familiar with allergenic headshaking? Was there anything (besides nose nets) that helped significantly?
I'm looking at Shake No More Gold, but before I spend that money I want her checked out and get some opinions. I also heard good things about giving an antioxidant with MSM.
Allergies suck. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS!