Sunday, July 10, 2011

I would learn just so I could do this...

I will admit it. I am not instrumentally talented. Not that I feel ashamed or have a problem admitting it. I have my own talents in the visual field. But as far keeping more than a basic rhythm... I'm at a loss. Remembering all those different notes and exact sounds? That's more buttons to push than it takes to execute a perfect pirouette ;)

But seriously, I would learn to play a string instrument JUST so I could do this song and this song. And I would learn to play the piano JUST so I could do this song, this song, and this song.

What would you like to learn to do? Who knows, maybe I will pursue such things some day, and maybe you will too!

If ever I DO get to do a musical freestyle, expect to see some of those pieces in there, if it would suit The Pony ;)

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to learn to play the banjo!! I even have one... it has been "on display" in the living room for quite a few years now. There is nobody in my community who teaches banjo lessons, and I live on an island, so it's not as easy as just traveling to the next town because i have to take a ferry to the mainland! I ordered a DVD on how to play... but there is NOOOO way I can learn from just that! My next step is to find someone who teaches guitar... and see if they can fumble around with the banjo enough to give me lessons. But of course.... TINE is always the issue in my life!
    Good luck with your own instrument endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banjo would be crazy awesome to learn! Time is another big factor HAHA. Learning requires so much time, and if given a choice between a violin or a pony, well... the pony, duh!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and, most importantly, Greta loves you for commenting ♥

Thanks guys!