Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Sweet Horse Girl mom video



I saw this pop up in my subscriptions box on YouTube, and I thought "What a sweet birthday video for that special horse girl's mom!" The song is absolutely perfect. I would do a video like this for my Gee's birthday, but I would need to find a different song, because 'he is good' doesn't work when you have a mare :p

Like Cathy Atkinson said: "...I honestly think horses have kept an amazing amount of girls out of trouble or rescued them from trouble. Who needs to have a baby at fifteen when you already have a horse to love? Who can blow money on drugs – we have the farrier to pay for! When a man breaks your heart, it’s not the end of the world – we still have our horse."

So to all the parents of horsey girls, don't worry: your little baby is going to learn some great life lessons and will always be taken care of.

3 comments:

  1. this made me burst out in tears. could be because i'm having a rough time and my horse is all I have right now, but its so true...and sweet. GAH IM IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't cry! Well, it's made several others cry, so don't worry too much. Sending you hugs from Texas, girlie :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I have never really liked the whole "horse mom" thing. Everyone uses it, but I think of my horse as my friend, instead. I definitely agree with the quotation. Finding a passion is so important for young people and adults.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and, most importantly, Greta loves you for commenting ♥

Thanks guys!